April 1st 2021
STATEMENT ON HYGIENE AND CLEANING PROTOCOL
Dear valued guests,
We hope you and your family are healthy and safe during these uncertain and unprecedented times. We are sharing this announcement with you regarding the latest updates. We are happy to announce that travel and holidays are about to start again in sunny Greece. The opening date for Infinity Blue Boutique Hotel & Spa will be: 26/06/2020. Of course by following a very specific hygiene and cleaning protocol. You will find all the details below of how our team will welcome you and what standards we, all together, will follow in order to have healthy and memorable holidays in Crete. The management and all members of our team in Infinity Blue Boutique Hotel & Spa are working to ensure that all measures of prevention are due to the guidance World Health Organization. Those are designed to address a broad viruses, including COVID-19, and include everything from handwashing hygiene to guest room and common area cleaning procedures. We already know that Safety and Hygiene will be very important for holidaymakers now and at the end of lockdown. So we are presenting you our Action Plan. The plan in detail:
1) Online check-in
You will be able to check in online on our website www.infinitybluehotel.gr
2) Distance rule
In public areas such as hotel lobby, Agora Buffet / Axinos A la carte restaurant, corridors, outdoor gym, and pool area, all of our team members will keep a distance of 1.5 to two meters between them and the guests.
For example, tables in restaurants will only be cleaned and disinfected only when guests have vacated them.
3) Personnel planning
Staff will work together in fixed teams in order to reconstruct possible infection chains.
In order to limit the number of guests in the main buffet restaurant during breakfast, lunch and dinner:
- capacities will be significantly reduced.
- Tables will be set up at a minimum distance of 1.5 meters apart.
- Reserve table for a specific time
- the opening hours of restaurants and other hotel facilities will be extended, in order to provide sufficient space for all guests
- Adding pre-divided single service dish / glass items
- Adding more live cooking stations
- Remove table condiments (upon request)
- Encourage contactless payments
- Tables are sanitized after each use
5) Pool / Beach Area
- Visitors will face restricted access depending on capacity
- Social distancing of 4m will be followed between sun loungers and umbrellas
- Sun loungers will be disinfected between the use of each guest
- The use of pool towel is obligatory on sun launchers
Hygiene & Disinfection
5) Expansion of disinfectant dispensers
The number of dispensers will be significantly increased so that you and our team are able to disinfect our hands at all important contact points.
For example, all locations where food and drink is offered, gym, spa and in the lobby area.
6) Room cleaning
Extensive new cleaning practices will be put in place to provide the best possible protection against potential Covid-19 viruses.
- All rooms will be thoroughly deep cleaned before your arrival and the same intensely robust cleaning protocols will be applied during every guest change over.
- The most frequently used areas, such as bathrooms, and most used devices and appliances like TV remote controls, doorknobs and electric switches will receive particular attention and disinfection.
- Disinfection of curtains with special liquids before every guests arrival
- During check in, you will choose the change of sheets / towels and room cleaning to be made at normal schedule or only after your request.
- The housekeeper who is responsible for your room cleanliness will always wear mask, gloves and before entering your room will disinfect her shoes.
7) Public Spaces
We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in public spaces, with a focus on the counter at the front desk, elevators (and elevator buttons), public bathrooms and room keys. All public areas are sanitized regularly (at least twice per shift)
In the spaces where associates work “behind the scenes,” we are increasing the frequency of cleaning and focusing on high-touch areas like associate entrances, luggage room, and staff offices.
8) Restriction of self-service
Self-service offers such as buffets will be reduced to a minimum. Wherever possible, food and beverages will be served to guests by staff wearing protective masks and gloves.
We are taking standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and are taking steps to ensure the safety of our guests and associates.
Infinity Blue Boutique Hotel & Spa has been closely monitoring the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and World Health Organization statements regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19).
On a daily basis, our hotel is working to ensure that meets the latest guidance on hygiene and cleaning. Our hotel’s health and safety measures are designed to address a broad spectrum of viruses, including COVID-19, and include everything from handwashing hygiene and cleaning product specifications to guest room and common area cleaning procedures.
If we are alerted to a case of COVID-19 at our hotel, we immediately work with the relevant health authorities to obtain the facts and guidance on steps to take with both guest and associates. We undertake an additional cleaning and disinfecting protocol of the common areas of the hotel as well as the areas we know the guest has been during their stay.
In addition, the hotel seals the guest’s room (e.g., preventing entry by staff or others) and undertakes a room recovery protocol that is designed to disinfect everything in the room including sanitizing the air.
Regarding the reservations affected until the opening date τhe Greek state and other EU countries, changed the regulation regarding refunds under force majeure that gives to businesses in travel industry the option, to issue a credit voucher instead of extending an immediate cash refund.
So instead of an immediate refund, you are able to take an Open Date Voucher valid for 18 months ahead, without any cancelation fees and, equal to your payed deposit, which you will have the chance to offset with your future reservation cost.
For your better convenience, please be so kind to discuss with us your booking dates early in advance in order to confirm availability.
Rebook/Modify your stay dates for the period 01/04/21 – 11/11/2021 under the same terms & conditions, without any fees or extra charges apart from the rate difference depending on the new travel period.
In case you do not use the voucher within 18 months from the normal arrival date, you will have a full refund. We assure that we will show flexibility and respect, honoring your booking at any time over the next 18 months.
Dedalou 9 Street, 70014
Hersonissos, Crete, Greece
Tel: 0030 28970 29 000
Fax: 0030 28181 00108
E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com